Partner Visas allow married or de facto (same or opposite sex) couples to enter and remain in the country with their partner. If you are in a genuine committed relationship with a non-citizen and you are a Citizen or a permanent resident, there are a number of options for you and your spouse or de facto under the partner visa program. Our registered team of Migration Agents are experts in partner (spouse) and de facto visas, and can help determine your eligibility for a partner visa in a professional and timely and cost effective manner. We have assisted many clients with the preparation of partner and de facto visa applications that meet the immigration’s requirements.


This is a permanent visa that allows the parent of a citizen or permanent resident of any country to migrate to live with the children. Contact our friendly and experienced registered migration agents’ team to know more about and lodge your parent visa application.


This visa is also granted for up to 12 months. The applicants must have a sponsor (either a family member or a government official) in the country to apply for this visa and must come to the country as a visitor only. The sponsor may be asked to pay a security bond. The applicant can study or train for up to three months.


This visa allows you to stay in a country as the guardian of an international student younger than 18 years of age studying in a country on a student visa.


You must

  • Be a parent or person who has custody of the student, or a relative who is 21 years or older and has been nominated in writing by a parent or someone who has custody of the student
  • Not bring family members younger than 6 years of age, except under certain circumstances
  • Be able to provide accommodation, general welfare and other support to the student unless you are applying for this visa with the support of the government of your home country.

Let's help you get that visa

We are one of the most reputable registered offices to provide assistance in all visa and migration matters to Australia, Canada, United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Ireland and many more.

Need help finding the right course, submitting your application or unsure about visa requirements? click here

© 2020 GT western Education & Migration. All Rights Reserved.