International Student Advisory Support

Application & Enrollment

Application Process

To study overseas you’ll need to apply for both admission to an institution and also for a student visa from the country’s Government. You can study at all levels of education from primary and secondary school, to vocational education, from English language courses to higher education (including universities). Regardless of what you are studying or how long you are studying for, each country’s laws promote quality education and protection for international students. There are a number of steps you must go through including:

  • Deciding on your preferred course and institution.
  • Submitting your application to the institution.
  • Receiving and accepting a Letter of Offer.
  • Receiving your Confirmation of Enrolment.
  • Applying for your student visa.

There is a range of entry requirements that you will need to meet both for you institution application and your visa application. This can include:

  • Academic requirements.
  • English language requirements.
  • Evidence of funds to support your study.
  • Overseas student health cover.

© 2020 GT western Education & Migration. All Rights Reserved.